Facing off against some of the best in the business, CJRW made its presence felt in the 2013 American Advertising Federation (AAF) Tenth District ADDY® Awards competition, winning more professional awards than any other agency in the four-state region of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas. After being honored with more than half of the total professional awards handed out at the Little Rock AAF Chapter ADDY® Awards in February, we were informed in March that we received 18 ADDYs® in the Tenth District competition.
The agency won the 18 awards on behalf of six different clients: the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Mozilla Firefox, Susan G. Komen Illuminate the Cure, and the Arkansas Advertising Federation. CJRW’s “Life in the South” print campaign for The Oxford American won a Gold ADDY® Award. The Gold and Silver ADDY® winners will move on to the national ADDY® Awards competition in June in Phoenix.
Reacting to the news, our Chairman and CEO Wayne Woods called the wins “another huge honor for our agency, our team, and our clients." He pointed out that “first and foremost, our work is designed to get results for our clients, but we are extremely pleased to be recognized by our peers in this way.”
The official District 10 ADDY® Awards ceremony will be held in conjunction with the American Advertising Federation District 10 Convention, which begins on April 10 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Get the full story on our success at the Little Rock AAF Chapter ADDY® Awards here or go here for more on the AAF Tenth District.
2013 AAF District 10 ADDY® Awards / CJRW Winners
- Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism “Blytheville Bar-B-Q” Podcast - Bronze ADDY® Award
- Mozilla Firefox – Four Silver ADDY® Awards, one Bronze ADDY® Award
- The Oxford American - Gold ADDY® Award for “Life in the South” campaign, three Silver ADDY® Awards and one Bronze ADDY® Award
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming – One Silver ADDY® Award and Four Bronze ADDY® Awards
- Susan G. Komen “Illuminate the Cure” - Silver ADDY® Award
- Arkansas AAF “Make Room” integrated campaign - Silver ADDY® Award