CJRW is seeking a Senior Copywriter. Working under the supervision of the Creative Director, the Senior Copywriter develops concepts and copy for a full range of creative/marketing executions and a variety of clients. The ideal candidate can create clear, compelling communications and see ideas from concept to completion.
The Senior Copywriter’s duties include generating copy and concepts for television, radio, print, collateral, web and social media. In addition to being a skilled writer, the Senior Copywriter must also possess the ability to think visually and work closely with art directors and broadcast producers to develop market-ready creative.
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and maintain a compelling brand voice for agency clients
- Generate big ideas that transcend marketing channels
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Tell compelling, persuasive stories that generate results
- Participate in brainstorms with team members and clients
- Understand and apply research to creative executions
- Present creative work internally and to clients
- Work collaboratively with agency teammates from other disciplines
- Work under time constraints and adhere to strict deadlines
- Accept and apply constructive criticism
- 4-5 years advertising agency copywriting experience (tourism and hospitality experience preferred)
- A book of work that shows both excellent writing and innovative conceptual thinking
- BA/BS in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field (or equivalent training from a portfolio school)
- Familiarity working with a diverse range of clients and projects
- A passion for learning and exploring
- The courage to generate and share bold ideas and unconventional solutions
- A desire to work as a part of team
To be considered, candidates must submit creative samples with their online application. Online portfolios preferred, but PDFs are acceptable. If submitting PDFs, please limit to one. Please share completed work, e.g. ads or TV spots (not copy files or scripts).
Apply today at email@example.com.
Applications received without creative samples will not be considered.