CJRW's Little Rock office is seeking a creative user interface and user experience designer to join its growing and award winning Digital Team. Candidates must have experience with website design, digital ad banner design and print design. Candidates must possess a strong desire to learn new technologies. Candidates will be a focused, team player and have a working knowledge of basic web development technologies: including, but not limited to HTML/CSS and content management systems. An ideal candidate would have experience using the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Work with our Senior developers, web designers, content strategists and project managers to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
- Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
- Design webpage and social media advertising assets.
- Assist with print production
- Experience creating wireframes and storyboards for use in design review with the client.
- Assist in managing content on client websites when needed.
- Provided production assistance to Art Director, senior development, content and social media staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- Ability to construct, or dictate how your designs will work in HTML and CSS
- Applicants must provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, print design, and color theory.
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based off project deadlines.
Not required, but a plus:
- Version control knowledge, specifically GIT.
Qualified candidates ONLY. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.