CJRW’s Little Rock office is seeking an interactive developer to help create work for some of the region’s most influential brands and organizations. The ideal candidate for this role must be conceptual, collaborative and have a passion for creative website development. The candidate should also possess a strong desire to learn new technologies. Day-to-day work includes conceiving creative and innovative solutions for CJRW clients and bringing those ideas to life. An ideal candidate would have advanced knowledge of modern development methods.
- Work with our Digital Director, Digital Manager, Lead Interactive Developer and Digital Art Director to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
- Assist the Digital Director with website planning and discovery meetings.
- Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
- Explain and expand upon wireframes and designs for use in design review with the client and internal teams.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines and develop with usability in mind.
- Manage content on client websites.
- 2+ years of experience at an Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Branding Firm
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Advanced understanding and use of various content management systems
- Ability to execute basic terminal commands
- Ability to construct and explain how designs will translate into your web development
- Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of coding practices, optimization and responsive design
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based on project deadlines
- Ability to learn and understand new programming languages
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience in modern web technologies (React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with PHP and Python
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
Qualified candidates ONLY. Resume, electronic portfolio and references MUST be submitted for consideration. Please send resumes to email@example.com.