Position: Senior Writer
CJRW’s Little Rock office is seeking a Senior Copywriter to work for some of the region’s most influential brands and organizations. The ideal candidate for this role must be innovative, collaborative and have a passion for writing and conceptual development across all marketing platforms. Day-to-day work includes writing insightful and compelling copy for a range of communications that includes, social media, web, TV, radio and printed materials. The candidate must also have a strong grasp of marketing strategy and its role in communication.
- Create conceptual framework and subsequent copy for integrated and cohesive advertising and communications – including TV, radio, print, collateral, web and social media.
- Write insightful and compelling content for social media, publications and other channels.
- Conceive thought-provoking ideas that solve our clients’ marketing challenges.
- Proactively generate innovative concepts capable of positively impacting our clients’ business.
- Conceive and write strategic documents that provide a clear overview of campaign objectives and agency solutions for clients across all media platforms.
- Understand and apply research to creative executions.
- Work collaboratively with agency teammates from other disciplines.
- Effectively and persuasively present ideas internally and to clients.
- Work closely with art directors and broadcast producers to develop market-ready creative
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert written and verbal communicator with the ability to articulate abstract creative concepts.
- Proven ability to develop highly engaging marketing copy/content.
- Polished client presentation skills for demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge.
- Ease in adapting to and perfecting a brand’s voice in order to effectively connect to key audiences, including consistent adherence to brand guidelines in all marketing communications.
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Initiative and motivation to make big things happen.
- Willingness to accept and apply constructive criticism.
- 5+ years of experience in an agency setting.
- Creative cpywriting and content creation experience.
- Experience writing for all media, including video, print, social media and websites.
- Excellent organization and time management skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment that requires rapid response.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.