CJRW's Little Rock office is seeking a skilled and experienced Digital Strategist to join its growing and award-winning Digital Team. The Digital Strategist will work to identify needs, goals, opportunities and challenges for clients. The Digital Strategist will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
- Setup and manage accounts across SEM and social media platforms
- Setup, manage and deliver reports for online advertising platforms including, but not limited to, Bing, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor and optimize SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up to date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Set and implement digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay current with digital technologies development
- Assist in the needs of CJRW as requested
- Past experience at an advertising agency or with a digital marketing position.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads. Google and Facebook certifications are a plus.
- A working knowledge of basic computer office programs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize tasks.
This position reports to the Digital Manager. Other duties may arise, as this position is in a field that continually changes.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com.