CJRW is seeking an experienced, passionate, team player to join our team as Associate Media Director. This position will report to and support the Media Director and will also handle their own accounts, developing strategies, plans, buys, and tracking reports. This is primarily an onsite role with option for remote work on Fridays.
- Develop digital and traditional media plans/strategies.
- Negotiate/place/monitor media buys.
- Develop and present digital analytics tracking reports for all buys.
- Proactively research, analyze, and recommend media opportunities.
- Regularly interact with other agency disciplines as well as our clients
- Work closely with production team to gather/explain specifications and traffic creative assets to media outlets.
- Manage budgeting, billing, invoicing, and post-campaign reports.
- Present media plans/strategies/buys to all agency disciplines and our clients.
- Manage relationships with media vendors.
- Work with and support the media director in the following areas:
- Assist in high level strategy development.
- Review digital systems, data needs, and media planning/buying structure to improve process efficiency.
- Monitoring of digital analytics process, assuring quality, accuracy and consistency of reporting across all accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting through marketing dashboard.
- New business initiatives.
- Media team members evaluation.
- Train and mentoring of team members.
- 10 years planning/buying experience across all media, with strong digital media experience.
- Strong presentation/communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Strong experience with digital media planning and placement.
- Experience with digital programmatic buying.
- Experience with media research and software – Strata, Nielsen, SQAD, Kantar/SRDS, eMarketer, and general marketing dashboards.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Must be able to collaborate and share ideas across agency disciplines.
- Experience presenting plans/strategies/buys and analytics reporting to clients.
- Experience with monitoring media trends and new technologies and implementing them within a team.
- Demonstrate strong ability to draw insights from analytics and data.
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Full Time
- Little Rock Office
- Weekly flex day with option for remote work
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Explore Arkansas - annual expense reimbursement for qualifying vacations
- CJRW Cares – employee-guided non-profit giving program
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking
CJRW is an advertising agency that generates ideas to build brands, solve problems, change perceptions and generate success. We are driven by smart, passionate people who are committed not only to the prosperity of our clients but also to the positive growth of the communities we serve.
All employees are owners through the agency’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP is a long-term, tax‑deferred investment plan designed to reward all employee-owners for the financial success achieved by the company —when CJRW does well, we all benefit.